Julio González Gil website (“I” in this document) refer to sites hosted on juliogonzalez.es and juliogonzalez.info domains and subdomains
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide me with personal information through the website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What data is collected?
- non-personally-identifying information: Browser type, Operating System, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. It us used to understand how visitors are using the site and improve the experience.
- potentially personally-identifying information: Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for anonymous users. Not used in this case to identify visitors.
- personal information: e-mail address, and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses when correlated to the e-mail address. Used to identify and validate the users and allow authenticate usage of the site
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to this choose to interact with it in ways that requires the site to gather personally-identifying information.
To use the site as authenticated user I require visitors to provide a username and email address.
Such information is required to validate user identity and allow the user to publish non anonymous content.
I will not not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
All of the information that is collected will be handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
I, Julio González Gil, as data controller, do not disclose potentially personally-identifying or personally-identifying information in any case, except as necessary to comply with the law or a valid and binding order of a law enforcement agency
Namecheap Inc, dba Namecheap
4600 East Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
As data processor, is governed by his agreement with me, that can be accessed at https://www.namecheap.com/legal/universal/data-processing-addendum.aspx and, in particular, specifies:
Confidentiality of Customer Data.
Namecheap will not disclose Customer Data to any government or any other third party, except as necessary to comply with the law or a valid and binding order of a law enforcement agency (such as a subpoena or court order).
If you are a registered user and have supplied your email address, and if enabled at your user preferences, I may send you emails to notify about new content at the site.
Use of personal information
I use the information you provide to register for an account, or receive notifications from the website.
I will not disclose potentially personally-identifying in any case, except as necessary to comply with the law or a valid and binding order of a law enforcement agency
Legal grounds for processing personal information
I rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- My legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- explicit consent that you have given;
- legal obligations.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information I hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please follow the instructions at the end of this policy.
Retention of personal information
I will retain your personal information on my systems only for as long as is needed.
username and e-mail address are only kept until you decide to request the removal from my site. If you choose to do so, I may keep certain limited information about you so that I honor your request.
The removal will cause all the content submitted to the site such as comments to be reassigned to an anonymous account and no longer to your removed account.
If you would like to request deletion of your account and associated data, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.juliogonzalez.es/contact
- Enter your username
- Enter your email address.
- Specify “Complete account removal” at the “Subject field”.
- Specify “Complete account removal” at the “Comments/Questions” field.
- Fill the captcha
- Hit the “SEND MESSAGE” button.
- I will send you an email to confirm the request, as soon as possible.
- I will confirm the permanent removal, as soon as possible.
Rights in relation to your information
You have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information I hold about you. In particular, you have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information I hold about you;
- correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that I delete personal information that I hold about you from the live site;
- object to my processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to my processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please follow the instructions at the end of this Privacy statement.
Third Party Links and Services
The site contains functionality to share content to other websites provided by third parties not under my control.
When using such functionality and providing information to a 3rd-party website, please be aware that I am not not responsible for the data provided to that third party.
In particular I embed several widgets that allows you to share pages from this site, as well as see number of likes/shares/recommends and “like/share/recommend” of the web pages at this site, at different services.
As a result, such widgets will make requests to services’s servers, and such services may collect your IP address, your web browser User Agent, store and retrieve cookies on your browser, embed additional tracking, and monitor your interaction with the widget, including correlating your services account with whatever action you take within the widget (such as “liking/sharing/recommending” my webpage), if you are logged in to such service
For more information about how this data may be used, please the following policies:
Additionally, information about how you use this website is collected automatically using “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.